Thursday, July 2, 2009

We just made it home safely, praise the LORD. Our flight was so loooooooooong. We are So glad to be home, but part of our hearts are still in Africa. The Lord has worked in are hearts so much while we were there. I told myself that I would never want to be a missionary, but I think the Lord has definitely changed my heart about that. The Wilhites were such a blessing to us while we were there(except for the boys and the gun stunt that they pulled on us) jk. They were all great to be with. We will miss all of them VERY much. Be sure to keep them in your prayers. This is probably going to be one of the last things we will put on. Thanks for keeping up with us while we were there, it was encourging to us to see all the comments. I cant believe it is already over, but Lord willing, we want to go back next year. We had such an amazing time, we will NEVER forget that trip.
-April-

2 comments:

  1. We miss you guys too! Last night I went to brush Debrianna's hair before church and she said she wanted it like April's - "April didn't do anything to her hair for church." :D She was talking about when you left it straight (which was nice!) but hers was straight..and snarly! I did convince her that it needed to be brushed. :) We've missed your piano playing - Derek is practicing harder than ever now at getting good like you 2 :) I don't think we've played so many games so often - this morning several of us sat around playing Flinch (we finally learned ot play it). I had to laugh when Pastor Butler told me that you had gone to McD's soon after you got back! French fries the same? :) Thanks so much for the visit! We enjoyed every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that was Dy above, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete